Wednesday 11 September 2013

Blogging over at Imperfectly Natural Mama

You may have noticed my absence over the last few months, I can only apologise.  I have found my self outgrowing Serendipity Child, so have begun blogging on a new page:
http://imperfectlynaturalmama.blogspot.co.uk/
I would love you to visit.  This new blog is a bit more focused on parenting and natural living.  I probably won't be blogging about design or fashion but will be blogging about cooking, gardening and craft. 
Hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.