Friday 1 March 2013

Forest Girl

A little while ago a friend of ours came over and we were chatting about mobile phones and I was telling him how for ages I didn't know how to work the internet on my phone if I was away from the house and I was always like "meh", then we changed internet provider and I couldn't get on the internet on my phone at home either and I was still all "meh" and our friend said "that's cause your a bit of a forest girl isn't it"  I was like YES!! (but only in my head because I didn't want to seem crazy, and really said "yeah" in a kind of normal way) I am a forest girl, I like to feel free and unplugged and like I could live in a forest.
Check it out:
 
 
Forest house
 
Yes a Mori girl could absolutely live here.
 
Outdoor Picnic Setting
 
This would be my forest lunch
 
 
I would look like this...dreamy
 
#Japanese fashion #Mori girl
 
Or maybe like this.
 
 
#quote #inspiring #dreamy #photography #forest #green #trees
 
And I would tell myself this.
 
Sigh!
 
Do you find peace in the forest?
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.