Monday 21 January 2013

I Heart Pintrest

Addicted to Pintrest at the moment, it is definitely using up an exorbitant amount of my free time, probably ought to try and do some of those craft ideas I have pinned instead of adding more pins.
Anyhoo, thought I would share some of the fab ideas and pins I have come across:


A clock that knits a scarf once a year  
Clock that knits a scarf every year

//
True

Tutorial for weaving plastic bags into baskets.
Woven plastic bag basket

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/250723904225751234_R2lYOABz.jpg
Just too beautiful

my favorite. 
Wow, didn't know that

Fun idea for spring, birds use the wool for their nests

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/3799980905372600_coLZc3XO.jpg 
This is so me!

Hope you are having a good start to the week x

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.