Tuesday 27 March 2012

Things to do with doilies




There is something so beautiful about doilies, I love their lacyness, the creamy hue that comes with age, their delicateness and perhaps more importantly their versatility.  I love using doilies is art and c raft projects.
Here are some of the ways I have used doilies in art and crafts in the past:







Here are some other brilliant craft ideas using doilies from some of my favourite blogs:

Doily coasters

Doily blanket

Doily lamp shade

Doily table runner

Paper doily garland

Doily gift decorating.

Hope you are having a good week, spring continues to be in the air in this part of the world, time is passing very quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.