Saturday 24 March 2012

First BBQ of the year

It was such a beautiful day today we decided to spark up the bbq and get some sausages on the go for the first time this year.  It was 19 degrees at mid-day and perfect cider supping weather so we very much enjoyed sitting in the garden, bap in hand, not a cloud in the sky, wondering what we used to do with out time before baby Orren came along.
Our days are so busy now it really is a wonder that anything ever gets done, I seem to spend every free moment when Orren sleeps or spends time with the hubby cleaning or doing laundry! But I am loving nearly every minute of it, he really is a joy and my heart melts every time I look at his sweet face.  I can't say it isn't hard work but it is totally worth it.  Today's relaxation in the sun truly was a rare moment of peace in our otherwise chaotic and busy schedule.  I am hoping as things settle down and the visits from friends and family become more of a special treat that a daily occurrence; that I will be able to blog a bit more and get into more of a routine of posting than I have done over the last few months.  I might even get a few craft tutorials into the blogging schedule to boot!
I the mean time please enjoy these photos of our bbqing escapades and enjoy your Sunday (hopefully it will be as sunny as Saturday).





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.