Wednesday 2 November 2011

New item in the shop - Mini book!!

I have seen a few mini books floating around on the Etsy market and with my stash of vintage paper building up in my spare room to quite ridiculous proportions I thought I would give one a go to try to reduce my stash, and expand my little online business in the process. I loved making it and am definitely going to make more, I have loads of ideas for making a travel version with all my vintage maps, and a Christmas version.  I have put this one in the shop but have also made another for myself so I will be posting my own finished version in a few days (check back soon!) complete with photos and journalling.  I called it the "English Country" mini book because I included little things like doilies, pages from an old Enid Blyton book and floral Cath Kidston style paper which I felt gave it a feeling of eating cream teas in a pretty rose garden.  Let me know what you think:
Front:

Back:

All the pages:

Especially pretty pages:



Hope you are all having a great day x

2 comments:

  1. so lovely :)
    i've done something similar for a project back then though less girly, more outback and oceans sky pics ripped out from mags
    yours waaay better though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I bet yours was lovely too. I have loads of ideas for other books so will probably make some less girly ones too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.