Tuesday 25 October 2011

new item in the shop

I have been longing to make a doily bowl for ages and I finally got round to making on last week Wednesday.  I am really pleased with the results and will make more with some white doilies which I think might be more sell-able, assuming I can sell this one.  I got it up into the shop this morning and would love you to take a look and let me know what you think of it, I am not 100% on the photos I think the contrast might be too high. Do you like the little tag I made for it?





1 comment:

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.