Friday 12 August 2011

Day 5 - 30-day Mori Girl Challenge


10 Items from your wish list.

This is easy for me because I have an Amazon wish list set up so I just need to select things from that list, or look in my Etsy favourite items list:

1. Paper Plane Satchel:


2. Jane Eyre (Penguin Classics Hardback)

Jane Eyre (Penguin Classics)

3.Roberts revival digital radio:


4. Weepies Album - The Hideaway:

Hideaway

5. Handmade leather shoes:

UK 7, Handmade leather shoes, D fitting, Brown, HOMILY 1156

6. Lolas Room prints:

Self 8 x 8 Print

7. Doily rug:

Handmade Mega Doily Rug

8. A traditional bicycle:

Viking Westwood 18" Ladies Traditional Dutch Bike

9. Pretty cake stand:


LACE - Ceramic 2 Tier Round Party / Cupcake Stand - Cream

10. My creativity back (can't get this on Amazon unfortunately.

What is on your wish list?



1 comment:

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.