Tuesday 24 May 2011

Polyvore Fashion designer

One of my pupils showed me this really cool website today polyvore where you can put together all sorts of outfits and feel like a total magazine fashion page editor or something, I am loving it a lot so expect lots more of these posts to come!Mori Girl 1

Mori Girl 1 by serendipitychild featuring clutch handbags
Miss Selfridge sequin dress
28 GBP - missselfridge.com

Forever21 gladiator sandal
$19 - forever21.com

Mar Y Sol clutch handbag
$95 - calypsostbarth.com

ASOS flower ring
10 GBP - asos.com

ASOS friendship bracelet
6 GBP - asos.com

Dorothy Perkins long gold necklace
8.50 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Gerard Darel panama hat
80 EUR - gerarddarel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.