Monday 14 March 2011

New stuff in the craft shop

I have been so moved recently by the terrible disaster in Japan.  I have been literally weeping in front of the TV, the place is totally devastated, and seeing the horror of the event on TV just makes it so real.  I want to do something to help, donating money doesn't seem like enough.

All other news seems so insignificant compared to what has happened, but here, life must go on, so I am sharing with you some recent makes that are in the shop.

Made these lovely envelopes and confetti recently for the craft shop. I love vintage paper so much:







If you feel moved to donate money to the help the Japanese Red Cross please click on the link at the top right hand side of the page. (You would actually be giving money to the British Red Cross, who then pass it on to the Japanese Red Cross, any money that is not needed by the Japanese Red Cross remains with the British team for other humanitarian aid causes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.