Sunday 21 November 2010

Next Community Centre shoot

Part two of my community centre photo shoot; this time was far less stressful, I think doing it in the morning meant that the kids were awake and happy, also there was more time so I felt less rushed, I even had a comfort break! I was also happier with the results of the photos this time too, it helped that I had two lights rather than one this time.  Here are some of my favorites:








All in all it has been a good experience, I have learnt a lot from it and although it is not the thing I want to do most of the time, I think community shoots like this are really helpful and make a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.