Sunday 28 November 2010

10 day old beautiful baby

Photographed beautiful baby Reuben this week, so sweet at just 10 days old, officially the youngest baby I have ever photographed. Parents were great, really patient and I got a lovely bree and cranberry sandwich for lunch!!
Here are some of my faves:






Gorgeous or what.
Did my first baby bump photos this week too, will load them up next week sometime.

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.  Paul and I went for a walk in some woods near us because it was lovely and sunny.  I love walking in the woods it always lifts my spirit. 
It is getting very cold here is the South of England now and is supposed to be -7 degrees tonight, eeek! 
Hope you have a good week ahead, not long now till Christmas, I am counting down the days till the end of term.

1 comment:

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.