Wednesday 6 October 2010

Update

I really don't know what is going on this month, I am wondering if I am using up every day of sick all in one go and maybe will be well for the rest of the year. I ahve caught a stomach bug and been ill for the last two days :(

In other news, I have signed up to a monthly scrapbooking kit which I am realyl excited about, roll on 20th October when the kit comes out.

Parents evening tomorrow *sigh*

Hope fully do a proper blog post in a couple of days, have either been too busy or sick to do anything in the last few days.

TTFN
hels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.