Sunday 4 July 2010

New items in my Etsy Shop

What do you think of these new items in my Etsy shop.  You may recognise the egg cups.  It was a wrench to sell them because I love them, but I think someone could enjoy/ display them better than me.
I love the squeezer too, it is so retro, I bought it thinking I would keep it for myself but I really cannot justify having more than one lemon squeezer!
As for the badges, there are some new ones I made recently, and some others which I will put in the shop when I get round to it.  (It takes me ages to edit the photos and think about my descriptions.)
Let me know what you think. 















Hope you have all had a great weekend.  Would love to hear what you have all been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.