Saturday 31 July 2010

I have been on holiday!!

Finally my hubby and I got away to Cornwall this week on our summer holiday, a well deserved break for us both I think, we work damn hard! We had a wonderful time seeing all the sights and sounds of the eastern side of the county including vitising a couple of beautiful National Trust properties, two bike rides alon the Camel Valley bike trail, a wine tasting evening and a visit to the Gardens Of Heligan.  Here are some of my favorite pics of the week:
























What are you doing for your holidays?  Anyone else been to/going to Cornwall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.