Wednesday 9 June 2010

The things I do for teaching


This is a box I made a few weeks ago for one of my classes, this is actually a photograph of it in it's unfinished state, don't know why I didn't photograph it when it was finished.  It's at school now so will have to photograph it tomorrow and post the finished item. 
The theme of the project is identity and pupils choose a role model and create a box that shows their identity and what it is about them that you look up to. 
I chose my mum.

Tune in again soon to see Captain Jack Sparrow's head made from a milk bottle! (you think I am kidding!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.