Monday 14 June 2010

New Etsy item

I have just added another set of Vintage music sheet love heart confetti to my Etsy shop.  This item seems to be quite popular, I have recently sold 400 in a private sale!! Here are a couple of pics of the new set, it is made from a slightly finer and older paper which gives it a more vintage look.





I have a few posts in the works waiting to be written, but I feel like a saddo writing more than one post a day!!  Buy come back soo to see another photo of my role model box, my milk bottle head of Captain Jack Sparrow and a bread making tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.