Sunday 27 June 2010

Help with blog?

Hi everyone,

Is there anybody out there who can help me or give me advice about designing the layout of my blog.  The previous layout (although popular) was one I downloaded for free and thus I didn't feel it was really me, I wanted my own photos and own choice of fonts to be part of the blog.  I have tried with all my might to get it right and I am still stuck with blogger.com's choice of font and this stupid grey shadow round the edge.
I am totally useless and don't have the patience for html codes and css thingys please help!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, when I started blogging I used this forum for advice: http://www.bloggeries.com/forum/
    Although the blogger help section might also be able to help you?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.