Wednesday 2 June 2010

Etsy favorites

We are having a new boiler fitted this week so have plenty of time to sit around browsing the internet.  Today I have been satisfying my current obsession for 1950's fasions, household items and accessories.  I really wanted a tea dress or a Rockabilli dress and I was pondering whether or not they would suit me, so decided to go into town and try on some dresses, there is not a lot of 1950's style on the high street at the moment but I did find a few about and a couple accidentally got bought! Oops. They are from H&M but sadly their website does not show the dresses I bought, I will have to post some pictures of me wearing them at some point.
Check out these gorgeous finds on Etsy. If only my husband earned bags of money and could keep me at home all day (and pay for the wonderful 1950's items!)

Gorgeouse painting by Janethillstudio




"Hello Sailor"  Loving this fabulous swimsuit and check out the hair do.



I need one of these, this one is from 100percent



How could I not include this beautiful print of a typewriter from Friendlymade



How fab is the print on this dress from lipstickvogue



You all know I love birds, here is a lovely cheery yellow one from Snapcrafty:



fadedsplendor has this lovely cushion, don't you just love the print, it is very Cath Kidston.




Night night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.