Sunday 16 May 2010

My favorite films

What are your favorite films and why?

Here are mine:

A little princess.



  I love this film so much, it was a favorite of mine as a child and I just wanted to be Sara Crew so much.  She has such a beautiful imagination and a magical way of making a positive out of every situation. 

Amelie



What I love about this film is the way Amelie finds pleasure in everyday things. She is such a whistful character who lets things happen to her.

Click



Everytime I watch this film I laugh out loud and in almost equal measure I cry (without fail)  It is a really amazing and I think underestimated film about capturing the precious moments of everyday life.

Pocahontas



Who doesn't love Pocahontas and the line "How high does the sycamore grow, if you cut it down, you'll never know"  Very important as a teacher.

I have many more favorite films but I will just leave you with these for now.
Hope everyone has had a good weekend.
hels
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.