Saturday 8 May 2010

Mooncup

WARNING..........GIRLY POST ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Today I took the plunge and bought a mooncup for more enviromentally friendly monthly visits from Flo.  Those who don't know what on earth I am taking about, take a look here on their website.  I have read quite a lot about them, they sound wonderful and thought I might as well give one a go, I mean you just don't know if it's for you if you don't buy one.  Its's not like you can borrow one from a friend is it?
I will let you know how it goes, and I would love to hear from anyone who has already been brave, plase do leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.