Monday 17 May 2010

Happy Monday

It's that time of the week again folks, and it's very happy! I really am feeling good at the moment. I really need to do some art, I haven't done any for ages so it's a good sign that I am feeling the need to do some.  I just need to get my backside of thechair and do it now!

Here are some pics I have been inspired by, I love love love the colours, all from weheartit:

Loving pastel beach huts


Loving Blythe dolls, especially in blue and red


Always loving shoes and retro telephones,



Loving polaroid cameras and combining turquoise and red,



Loving Blythe doll curiosity







Loving teal weathered steps,


Loving retro washing machines,



Loving buttons,


Loving and wanting pastel shade vespas,


Loving the kinky typewriter



Yes I love typewriters




OK thats enough or I could go on all night!!

Have a great week everyone.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello!! I love all these things you do too!
    The beach hut of my dreams would be filled with lots of lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! They are lovely indeed!
    I like your blog, I think we have a lot of things in common : )
    I also love all your favourite films!
    Mine is one from india called "lagaan" is really beautiful! you should see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely retro pics - funny how we are all harking back to simpler times. Just wondering how your potatoes are doing? I'm hoping my future mash has not been compromised as the little tatties have been pretty severely nipped by Jack Frost. Fingers crossed though. Here's hoping all in your garden is flourishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful doll. I love your post and just ordered this charming Pullip doll at PIJ. Hope this will get in a week. Really attractive doll. Love this Pullip very much.
    http://bit.ly/pullips

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.