Monday 5 April 2010

Beautiful day

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Day.  We went to visint my brother and sister in law and their beautiful baby son, it was a lovely day.  Today I have been at the allotment, planting seeds, and photographing the beautiful sun shining through the blossom on my ornamental cherry.  Just look (with a little help from photoshop!):


If you really love this photo you can buy it for a very reasonable price at my Etsy Shop.

Have a lovely day everyone.


1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful. It reminds me of the Cherry Blossom festivals in San Francisco. You are a beautiful photographer.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.