Saturday 20 March 2010

Etsy shop now open!!

I am now the very proud owner of my own Etsy Shop!  Finally I have got round to photographing some bits as professionally as I can and opening up the shop.  I would love it if you visited: Serendipity child.

Here are some images for a sneak preview, any tips or advice on how to advertise and get more visitors to my shop would be most welcome.

















Actually this is all I have up at the moment, but I can't photograph anything else right now because it is dark!!
Hopefully be more up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.