Sunday 7 February 2010

Mini scrap book

Hi Bloggers,
Hope everyone is good today, it's rather grey weather in Reading but have had a great weekend.  Went bargain hunting in charity shops in Headington in Oxford on Saturday with my lovely husband and got loads of great stuff for crafting and scrapbooking including 5 vintage music sheets, two doilies and a set of lace trim vintage linen.  Very pleased.  Today we just did a few bits a pieces and I made up this mini scrap book that I have had waiting for a while now.  It was great fun to do and I am pleased with the results, unfortunately I am yet to master the art of taking a good photograph of my stuff so the images are not great.  Any tips on photographing these sorts of things would be very welcome.








Have a great week everyone.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. how cute! and i think you did a fine job photographing these. they look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.