Friday 26 February 2010

Looking up


Entered this small painting for an exhibition last week, unfortunately it wasn't accepted, but I thought I would share it with you lovely people anyway.  Hope you like it, please do let me know what you think.  I am not too pleased with her face, she looks a bit cross eyed!
Well anyway, I haven't had a very happy week this week, but hopefully this weekend I will get loads of art done because I have no plans.  Mmmmm excited just at the thought of getting all my art bits out and gluing and sticking and cutting and choosing and painting and drawing.
I have been evry inspired by images on other people's blogs recently, and have really enjoyed looking at the ones on my blog list.  I am going to redecorate my living room in the Easter holiday so have been looking for inspiration, I will try to share some of my ideas soon.
Take care everyone
Hels
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.